Please observe the follow rules of conduct for hits:
1. Defined as: Command detonated, commercially produced Claymores.
2. ONLY BB impacts count as a kill.
3. Trip wires or CO2 based mines MUST get approval By Game Control before
the start of a game
4. Mines are a 1-time-use weapon and are considered spent once they have
1. Defined as: Commercially produced Rubber, Foam or Gas Grenades designed
for field use. All grenades must be purchased NO homemade ones will be
2. All Grenades must be thrown underhand unless it is the squishy grenades.
3. If you are caught throwing a grenade over hand when it is not allowed to be
you will not be allowed to use grenades of any kind for the remanded of the
4. Non-Sound type grenades have a 15 foot kill radius from impact.
5. Sound type grenades have a 15 foot kill radius and also count from the point
where they explode. It’s still considered a live grenade until it goes off even
if that is a game later
6. No modifying of grenades to make heavy or putting bbs or rocks in them
if found you will be done for the day and Possibility of being BANNED
7. In the sound grenades AKA thunder b’s only RPM dust is allowed to be put in
8. All grenades have a 5 foot wrap around when it lands or goes off at the corner
of a building or in a doorway.
9. When throwing a grenade alert a ref that you are throwing it that way we can
see where it lands.
10. If you fumble a grenade and it hits the ground you are dead. Also if you
throw it and it hits an object near you within that radius you are dead.
11. DO NOT pick up any grenade after it has been thrown and try to reuse it.
10. ONLY 2 grenades MAX per person per Game.
11. A BB shower type of grenade ricochets DO count.
*Remember, here at Code Red, we have simulated roofs so grenades can
Only be thrown through windows and doorways.
Only EG Smoke Grenades are allowed. Please check with the game controller before the
start of a game if you want to use a smoke grenade.
1. Again, these must be thrown underhand and CANNOT be thrown in a building, on
roofs or in any brush of any kind.
2. They CANNOT be picked up after they have started burning to be placed in a new
3. If you are using any type of grenade please pick up the trash. That means co2 and
shells and any already burned smoke grenades if you are caught leaving your trash
on the field you will also be asked to stop using grenades for the day.Please pick up
ALL trash associated with the use of any Grenades. If you are caught leaving your
trash on the field you will not be able to use any grenades for the remainder of the
1. Defined as: Zocker Darts or Nerf Vortex Footballs.
2. CLEARLY LABEL/MARK YOUR ROCKETS.
3. 20? kill radius from the point of impact.
4. A rocket impact in a room kills everyone in the room.
5. Rockets are a 1 Time-Use weapon per mission/game and are considered spent once
they have been used.
6. If you find a rocket in the field, pick it up and return it to a game controller.
|Weapon / General Safety|
1. DO NOT point an airsoft gun at anything you don‘t intend to shoot.
2. DO NOT discharge an airsoft gun in any location other than designated areas.
i. Shooting Areas are: On-Field and Chrono Station.
ii. If a player is found to be continually shooting in the NON-Designated
areas they will be escorted off the premises for the day.
3. Keep your finger OFF the trigger & trigger guard until you are on the field and ready
4. Point all airsoft guns at the ground when not in play.
5. Upon entering the field No Magazine will be loaded into the airsoft gun until
instructed by Game Controller/Staff Member.
6. Do not move objects found on the field or inside buildings to create cover or to
7. Before leaving the playing field - Magazines MUST be removed, weapons cleared
(shooting any remanding bbs out of the gun) and placed on safe.
8. ALL SAWS must have barrel blocking device (Barrel Plug)
Your goggles must meet the standards below or you will not be able to use them.
1. Full-Seal goggles ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. No shooting glasses, shop glasses, etc.
2. A Full Seal consists of a rubber or foam seal that conforms to the features of the
3. ANSI Z87.1 Rated lenses, ASTM Standards OR stamped steel mesh that is 20 gauge
4. Adults (18 and over): Full-face protection is recommended but not required.
5. Minors (17 and under): Full-face protection is required.
6. Full Face Protection is defined as a rigid metal or plastic mask which covers cheeks,
chin, nose and mouth.
7. Game controller reserves the right to: Inspect player’s eye & face protection at will as
well as ask for photo ID as proof of age.
1. Pistols, Shotguns & AEGs: 1.55 Joules
a. 6mm: 410fps w/0.20g
b. 360fps w/0.25g
2. Semi-Auto ONLY Sniper or Bolt-Action and Sniper Rifles Only: 2.3 Joules
a. 6mm: 500fps w/0.20g
b. 450 w/0.25g
3. All Polar Star Systems:
a. 365fps w/0.20g 6mm bbs: 1.25 Joules
b. Semi Only
c. Saws burst only
ALL HPA Systems must have tournament lock
4. NO bbs over .32g will be allowed.
5. Any 8mm Airsoft will need prior approved before use.
6. We use our own .20bbs for the chroning of ALL the Airsoft Guns.
7. If your gun exceeds the FPS Limit allowed you will not be able to use it.
** It is recommended to Chrono your Gun prior to purchase of your entry
if you are unsure. We do not issue refunds.
|Round Per Second Limits|
1. 25 RPS is the Maximum on ALL weapons which is for Safety Reasons.
2. NO FULL Auto is to be used - ALL weapons must do burst. Except Polar Stars
3. Saws are the ONLY exception where Full Auto can be used. Except Polar Stars
|Minimum Engagement Distance and Bang Bang Rules|
Pistol and AEG is 5 feet.Sniper is 100 feet.
1. The minimum engagement for Pistols and Rifles is 5 feet which means from
body to body. So, as an example, your weapon will almost touch the other player.
You are to only shoot outside of that 5 foot area. If you are within the 5 feet
then you are to YELL out BANG BANG. This indicates that you have the other
player dead to rights.
2. It does NOT count yelling Bang Bang from 10-15 feet away. This is a safety
measure and not to be used as a defensive or offensive tactic. Do not abuse the
Bang Bang rule. If a player is found to be abusing the Bang Bang rule they will
be escorted off the premises for the day.
3. If you manage to sneak up on a player or a group of players, have a clear shot and
at a distance of 5 feet or less, point your weapon at the opposing player and YELL
out BANG-BANG for EACH player you are attempting to kill.
Blind man is yelled out to halt game play for the reasons listed. A player observing
any of the below cases is authorized to initiate a Blind Man call. The Game Controller will
then follow-up and proceed in what manner is needed.
1. A player loses his/her eye protection.
2. Anyone (player or non-players) is seen on the field without eye protection.
3. In the event of a serious injury or other real world medical emergency.
4. Upon hearing the call, other players should immediately cease fire and repeat the call
and wave their red rags above their head to signal a halt in game play.
5. All players must immediately halt play, sit on the ground if needed, and put their
weapons on SAFE.
6. Players are to wait until Game On is called by Game Control to resume play or until
further instructions are given.
The Safe Zone is exactly that, a Safe Zone. While in the safe zone players may remove their
goggles, rest, perform any needed repairs or address any other issues at hand, etc.
At NO time is firing your airsoft weapon in, at, or out of the safe zone acceptable.
This includes test firing or dry firing your weapon. If you must do so, you are to go to the
designated firing area which is the chrono station. Any player caught firing into the safe
zone from the field of play they will be escorted off the premises for the day.
1. The fields and the chrono area are the only place a player is to have their Airsoft
weapon loaded with a magazine.
2. Airsoft Rifles must have the magazines removed and cleared of any remainder bb’s in
the gun before entering the safe zone.
3. If a pistol is not holstered then the magazine will need to be removed and also cleared
of any remaining bb’s before entering the safe zone
4. All weapons need to have triggers in safe mode.
5. If a player shoots in the Safe Zone they will be escorted off the premises for the day.
|Red Rag / Dead Rag|
This is a mandatory item that is required.
A Red Rag is any cloth material RED in Color NO smaller than 12-inches by 12-inches in
size. Red Rags symbolize that a player is not in play and is to be treated as if they are not
alive. Once a player is out of play (hit, observing, etc.) they are to immediately secure a
Red Rag on their head or hold it up which symbolizes that they are not a target/objective.
We have Code Red Dead Rags available for purchase in the registration booth for $2.00.
We have a very strict Zero Tolerance Policy when it comes to unsafe or illegal actions.
Breaking a Zero Tolerance Rule can result in the player being banned from our field and
any future events. It can also result in local law enforcement being called in.
Zero Tolerance Rules are listed below.
1. Illegal drugs of any kind.
2. No Alcohol consumption before or during games/events.
4. Damage of any kind to the field (i.e.: graffiti, littering, etc.)
5. No cursing, vulgar language, or swearing at other players or staff in a degrading way.
6. Any aggressive physical contact with another player or staff.
7. Disrespect of any kind towards other players, field/event staff.
8. No REAL Knives are allowed on the playing fields - excluding staff working that day.