|Your changes have been saved.|
Ambush Paintball and Airsoft Park is Ventura County's newest Paintball
& Airsoft Field, located in beautiful Moorpark, CA. Featuring over
six different field types, Ambush Paintball and Airsoft Field is perfect
for entry level and expert Airsoft players!
•Do not point a replica at anything you don’t intend to shoot.
•Do not discharge a replica in any location other than designated shooting areas (ie: On-Field, Chrono Station, Shooting Range, etc)
•Keep your finger OFF the trigger & trigger guard until you are On-Field, ready to shoot. Safe Zone
• (Mags out, Weapon on safe) Safe Zone locations are defined as areas that are NOT in-play (ie: Regens, The Booth, Cars, Restrooms, etc)
• No magazines in pistols, AEGs or Rifles.
• Weapon safety on ALL pistols, AEGs and Rifles are ON.
• Pistols must be holstered.
• AEG & Rifles being carried must be pointed at the ground at all times.
• Shooting inside a Safe Zone is strictly forbidden. On-Field
• (Eye protection on) On-Field locations are defined as areas that are considered in-play.
• Forbidden: Blind Fire – Shooting without the ability to see what you are shooting at. The most common form is this is sticking your gun over or around cover and firing without looking at where you are shooting.
• Forbidden: Hosing – Unnecessarily long sustained bursts of more than 15-20 rounds at a time. Even for support weapons this is not allowed. Short controlled bursts should be used to allow opponents to call themselves out.
• Magazines must be removed, weapons cleared and then placed on “safe” before entering a Safe Zone.
Should your goggles not meet the below standards, you will not be able to use them in-game:
• Full-Seal goggles ONLY. No shooting glasses, shop glasses, etc.
• A “Full Seal” consists of a rubber or foam seal that conforms to the features of the player’s face.
• ANSI Z87.1 Rated lenses OR stamped steel mesh, 20 gauge or thicker.
• Adults (18 and over): Full-face protection is recommended but not required.
• Minors (17 and under): Full-face protection is required.
• “Full Face Protection” is defined as a rigid metal or plastic mask which covers both cheeks, chin, nose and mouth.
• Game control reserves the right to: 1. Inspect players eye & face protection at will. 2. Ask for photo ID as proof of age.
A Red Rag is any cloth material no smaller than 10-inches by 10-inches in size. Red Rags symbolize that a player is not in play and is to be treated as if they are not alive. Once a player is out of play (hit, observing, etc), they are to immediately secure a Red Rag on their head to symbolize that they are not a target/objective. HITS Please observe the follow rules of conduct for hits:
• Hits are defined as any BB strike on your person or gear.
• Friendly Fire counts! Check your targets!
• If two players fire simultaneously and both are hit, BOTH players are out, not the player who says “hit” first.
• Gun hits to the barrel of the gun DO NOT count.
• Gun hits to the body of the gun COUNT.
• Knife kills are ONLY allowed with a rubber training knife.
• Knife kills are a gentile tap on the shoulder. No jabs, stabs, swipes or throwing.
• Ricochets through brush count as a hit (in order to simulate bullets making their way through). Brush provides concealment, not cover.
• Ricochets off rocks (or other hard cover) DO NOT count as a hit if fired from a rifle or pistol.
• Ricochets off rocks (or other hard cover) fired from a shower grenade, claymore mine or other “booby trap” DO count as a hit in order to simulate flying shrapnel.
• When hit, immediately cry out ‘Hit!’ as loud as you can and place your red rag in a visible area. This will prevent you from being lit up a second time.
• DO NOT call players out on the opposite team
• If you see a player get hit on your team, but he doesn’t feel it, let him know.
• Dead men do not talk, give away positions or do anything other than lie dead.
• Observe the regen rules for the mission set.
MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE
• Pistol – 5 feet
• AEG – 15 feet
• Sniper – 100 feet
BB WeightsFields may use the BB weight of their choosing to chronograph players replicas but must adhere to the below Joule guidelines. NOTE: It is recommended that fields use .25g BBs to chronograph replicas for increased FPS accuracy.
• Pistols, Shotguns & AEGs: 1.5 Joules — 6mm: 400fps w/0.20g, 360fps w/0.25g — 8mm: 310fps w/0.34g, 300fps w/0.36g
• Semi-Auto Only Rifles (Sniper Rifles): 2.3 Joules — 6mm: 500fps w/0.20g, 450 w/0.25g — 8mm: 380fps w/0.34g, 370 w/0.36g
ROCKETS, MINES & GRENADES
• Defined as: Zocker Darts or Nerf Vortex Footballs
• CLEARLY LABEL YOUR ROCKETS
• 15? kill radius from the point of impact.
• A rocket impact in a room of a house kills everyone in the room.
• Rockets are a 1-time-use weapon per mission and are considered ‘Spent’ once they have been used.
• If you find a rocket in the field, pick it up and return it to the event staff.
• Defined as: Commercially produced Rubber, foam or gas grenades designed for field use.
• CLEARLY LABEL YOUR HAND GRENADES
• NO: BB Carriers, pinecones, rocks, de-milled grenades.
• 15? kill radius from where the grenade comes to rest.
• A grenade impact in a room of a house kills everyone in the room.
• Grenades are a 1-time-use weapon per mission set and are considered ‘Spent’ once they have been used.
• If you find a grenade in the field, pick it up and return it to the event staff.
• Defined as: Command detonated, commercially produced Claymores.
• ONLY BB impacts count as a kill.
• No trip wires or CO2 based mines.
• Mines are a 1-time-use weapon and are considered ‘Spent’ once they have been used.
Blind Man should be called to halt game play when:
• A player loses his/her eye protection.
• Anyone (player or non-players) is seen on the field without eye protection.
• In the event of a serious injury or other medical emergency. Any player observing any of the above cases is authorized to initiate a Blind Man call. Upon hearing the call, other players should immediately repeat the call and wave their red rags above their head to signal a halt in game play. All players must immediately halt play, sit on the ground, and put their replicas on SAFE. Players will wait until “Game On” is called by Game Control to resume play or until further instructions are given.
BANG-BANG / SAFETY KILL
If you manage to sneak up on a player or a group of players, have a clear shot and are at a distance of 15’ or less, point your weapon at the opposing player and yell out “BANG-BANG” for EACH player you are attempting to kill (this prevents 1 player from taking out an entire squad by just yelling “bang-bang” once). When you call “bang-bang”, follow up with a short description of the player they are calling out in order to avoid confusion. Again, this is a safety measure and not to be used as a defensive or offensive tactic.
If two or more opposing players become aware of each other at a distance of 15’ or less, they should call “parley” and
back off to a safe distance (50 meters). This is to be used as a safety measure only, and not as a defensive or offensive
•Damage to the field (graffiti, littering, etc)
•Aggressive physical contact with another player
•Disrespect of any kind towards other players, field/event staff.
Individual Rental Package
$40 Per Player